Microwave Hover Splatter Guard
The Hover Cover is a microwave splatter guard that is always ready to use. It has polymer-encased magnets that secure it to the ceiling of your microwave when you aren't using it. The Hover Cover is the convenient and easy way to protect your microwave. After you are done microwaving, the Hover Cover is still cool to the touch. It features built-in steam vents. It fits over most plates, bowls and even platters. When it's time to clean up, just rinse it off and stick it in the dishwasher. The Hover Cover is dishwasher safe. It's food-safe and bpa-free. It measures 11.5" so it fits virtually any microwave.
How to Use Hover Cover
- Put your food on a plate or bowl in the microwave.
- Pull: Pull down the Hover Cover from the top of the microwave.
- You will find four finger divots inside of the top which are designed to give you a better grip for lifting.
- Reheat: Reheat and enjoy.
- Store: When you are done, place it up against the top. Be warned that the finger divots are located on the top, so you will not be able to use them when you place it against the top of the microwave for storage.
Ease Storage: When you are not using it, you can leave it in the microwave.
Non-stick: The unit is made with a non-stick microwave safe plastic, so any splatter that it catches can be wiped right off.
Keeps Microwave Clean: The Hover Cover is a great way to keep your microwave clean.
Fits All Things: The bubble shape is big enough to cover most platters, bowls, and dinner plates so you do not have to worry about fitting all of your food onto a small bowl. It is also large enough to fit into almost any standard microwave.
Steam Vents: Opposite the magnets on the top of the unit you will find steam vents. These are specially designed to reheat food but still allow steam out so that food remains fresh.